HTC One M8 - sync issues

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
webHorseDesign

HTC One M8 - sync issues

Post by webHorseDesign »

I'm evaluating this app for purchase and recommendations to my co-workers, in other words, I'm the guinea pig, The install on both the Windows 7 pc and my HTC One M8 ran smoothly. The pc and the phone paired. The dialog box stating that the sync was successful appeared with 288 events synced. In my calender, list of accounts, there is a new account, Outlook-Android but none of the Outlook events appear in the calender.

I power cycled the phone, stopped both apps, restarted the windows app and the phone app, they found each other immediately but still no events in my android calendar. I added a meeting to my Outlook calendar, opened the app on the phone and synced again. The pc app reported synching outlook to android, but the phone sync just ran forever.

The xml log file on the pc shows that the app read all the events from the Outlook calender

I've read through the other posts of different phone types and didn't find any help. Can someone point me in the direction of how to fix this?
admin
Site Admin

Re: HTC One M8 - sync issues

Post by admin »

Please check whether your Calendar app shows events from the new Outlook-Android account. Sometimes this option needs to be enabled manually. Thanks!
webHorseDesign

Post by webHorseDesign »

Hello,

As stated above "In my calender, list of accounts, there is a new account, Outlook-Android but none of the Outlook events appear in the calender."

There is one new development, this morning, I started getting reminders in my google plus but nothing appears in the android calender still.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Were the calendars from this new account selected to be visible? Please post a screenshot with this setting so that we are sure everything's set up correctly.