Your Temporary Key is About to Expire

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
rafaelopez

Your Temporary Key is About to Expire

Post by rafaelopez »

I bought EzOutlookSync on may 10th, till yesterday it was woking good,
today when I run the application a little window display "Your Temporary Key is About to Expire"

if I follow procedure to activate, email to ezsupport@ezoutlooksync.com can't be send due a permanent error on server (I tried from 3 differents machines)

I have introduced registration code several times and is not stored even software display everything is ok.

I reinstalled twice and the same

Help please
max

Post by max »

Send me a private message on the forum with Hardware ID and your email,- I will return with a permanent code.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
gg1

Post by gg1 »

I'm having the same issue. Big question is why the need for a "temporary" key when I purchased a license. It's a major PITA to deal with this issue late at night, and not getting an email of a new "permanent" key.

Will I have to enter a new key every two months?
max

Post by max »

gg1 wrote:I'm having the same issue. Big question is why the need for a "temporary" key when I purchased a license. It's a major PITA to deal with this issue late at night, and not getting an email of a new "permanent" key.

Will I have to enter a new key every two months?
No, the code you get, which is based on a Hardware ID is a permanent one. Latest version of EZOutlookSync gives a grace period of 10! days, when it shows up the message, but works fine. We believe 10 days is enough not to cause any troubles to users of EZOutlookSync...
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team