Samsung Tablet-Outlook-Android

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
Pismo09

Samsung Tablet-Outlook-Android

Post by Pismo09 »

I'm trying the trial version of Outook to Android. Worked perfectly on my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. It will not sync the calendar on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet model SCH-I905. Contacts do sync. Suggestions? Thanks!
Pismo09

Re: Samsung Tablet-Outlook-Android

Post by Pismo09 »

New problem--first had the problem listed in the above post. Now, it totally deleted my entire calendar from Outlook. Now, no calendar anywhere. Needless to say--very frustrating! I was extremely careful to follow all the steps including not choosing the Android to Outlook option. Has anyone else had this happen? Makes me not want to buy the software. :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Pismo09 wrote:I'm trying the trial version of Outook to Android. Worked perfectly on my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. It will not sync the calendar on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet model SCH-I905. Contacts do sync. Suggestions? Thanks!
Please go to the app's settings and let us know which account the events are being put into on your device.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Pismo09 wrote:New problem--first had the problem listed in the above post. Now, it totally deleted my entire calendar from Outlook. Now, no calendar anywhere. Needless to say--very frustrating! I was extremely careful to follow all the steps including not choosing the Android to Outlook option. Has anyone else had this happen? Makes me not want to buy the software. :(
What was the synchronization direction? Do you still have your calendar entries on your device? If yes, you'll be able to sync them back to Outlook.