Cure worse than the disease ...

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
chrisc

Cure worse than the disease ...

Post by chrisc »

I downloaded trial version and set it up to sync Outlook between my desktop and notebook computers on my home network. The desktop synced fine but now I can't open Outlook on my notebook -- it can't find the outlook.pst file. Also, my home network is down -- first time that ever happened, and I can't figure out why or how to get it re-established (router is working fine and connections are up to both computers).

What do I do to troubleshoot these problems??
max

Post by max »

Regarding the missing Outlook.pst - just show to Outlook where your PST file is. Do not know how it could have happened.
As regards network down- we do not touch any network settings, thus EZOutlookSync can't be accused.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
chrisc

Post by chrisc »

How would I find the missing OUtlook.pst file (assuming it still exists)? Through a file search of my hard drive?
max

Post by max »

chrisc wrote:How would I find the missing OUtlook.pst file (assuming it still exists)? Through a file search of my hard drive?
yes, you can search your computer for *.pst files. By default PST file is in C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team