Post your bug reports and support issues here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I've installed the trial version of the software on my computer (Windows 7) and also installed the app on my Moto E2. When I run the two-way sync I get the message that the sync has been "completed successfully." But in actual fact, nothing has been synchronized, i.e. 0 updates, 0 additions and 0 deletes on both my computer and phone. Note that this is a first time syncing. I have not previously done so.
Here's a correction to my initial post. I realized that your software did, at one point, sync from my Android to my computer, but not vice versa, even though I checked option 2 -- sync from Outlook to Android.