Outstanding posts not replied to

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
gsouders

Outstanding posts not replied to

Post by gsouders »

Hi Support,

I am still waiting for a reply to my posts. I have 3 outstanding posts that have not been replied to. Two of the posts were submitted on April 7th and the third post on July 6th. I have been very patient so please reply so I can get these issues resolved. Thanks for your support...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you haven't got any replies to your posts, please forward them to our technical support team at ezsupport[at]ezoutlooksync.com. They'll be more than happy to help. Thanks.
gsouders

Post by gsouders »

Hi Admin,

I am only following instructions given on the support page. Here is a quote from the support page...

"Please note that if your answer is not in our FAQ or Help files, the fastest and the easiest way to get your problem solved is to post a message in our Support Forum. Our support staff frequently check for new messages posted there."

So does this mean that the support staff no longer monitors the forums?
I would also mention that in the past Max asked me not to submit problems to both places (i.e. forum and email). Should I stop using the support forum and start using email for support? Please advise and thanks for your support...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Forum is still being monitored but at the present time it would be better if you could ask by e-mail. Thanks!
gsouders

Post by gsouders »

Hi Admin,

Despite repeated attempts, multiple posts and several emails to support, my questions still go unanswered. I just do not understand the lack of support with this product. I have asked you several times before and I am asking again if you would please ask support to respond to my questions. Thanks for your support.