EZOutlookSync Portable Download Corrupted

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
pillsna

EZOutlookSync Portable Download Corrupted

Post by pillsna »

I tried your trial version of EZOutlookSync Portable and liked it.
I purchased your full version, received your eMail acknowledging my license name and assigning my license code.
I removed the trial version from my Hard drive Download File, removed the trial version from my 1.0G "cruiser", and clicked on your eMail download link. The file downloaded (Mozilla Foxfire Browser) just as the trial version had done. However, when I tried to open the compressed download EZOutlookkSync Portable file, I got an error message "The compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted."
I have subsequently removed and again downloaded the purchased zipped file several times from your eMail provided link and have tried the license code that you have provided on the both a restored trial version download and on a new trial version download. All attempts to the access the purchased software result in the same error message.
I assume that I have somehow run afoul of your anti-piracy checks and balances.
I really need this before leaving on an extended trip - tomorrow.
NAP
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Most probably the file is cached on your computer and you always get the same (incomplete) file. Use any download manager or another browser to download EZOS Portable ( http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/download/E ... cPort1.zip ), should work fine. Thanks.