Received Date/Time values not synchronizing

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
westwood

Received Date/Time values not synchronizing

Post by westwood »

I installed and purchased the program today. I think I'm going to like it, and I look forward to years of easy synchronizing.

Unfortunately, I've found a small bug. Outlook messages have three date/time fields: Sent, Received and Modified. (Open any message in Outlook and choose File, Properties.) EZOutlookSync isn't synchronizing the Received Date/Time field.

It seems that for a message copied from a source to a target, on the source, the Received Date/Time is staying as it originally was, but on the target, the Received Date/Time is showing the date/time the message was copied/synchronized. The point is, when the synchronization is complete, these values aren't the same.

For most Outlook users that may not matter, but for users of Outlook enhancement programs (like the one I use, [skipped] Pro) this causes problems.

Please add this to your list of near-future fixes.

Thanks,
Mike

edited by admin:
No ads here, please.
westwood

Post by westwood »

I just realized that this problem affects the Outlook user interface as well (I originally thought it only caused problems for users of my unmentioned Outlook enhancement program, but now I see it affects all Outlook users since Outlook sorts by the Received date/time field as well.)

I haven't synchronized in a week, and I now see that (in Outlook) all my messages from the last week on the Target system show their date/time as today at the time when I synchronized. But when I open a message, I see Outlook's Sent date/time.

Please remember to add the fix for this with the next release.

Thank you,
Mike