creating duplicates

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
James Fox

creating duplicates

Post by James Fox »

How is it possible to avoid duplicating emails when synchronising between desktop and laptop? Why are duplicates created?

I would love to know.

Thanks

JF
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Which version and edition of EZOS you're using? Which synchronization method? Thanks.
James Fox

duplicates

Post by James Fox »

Sorry for the delay in replying. I went off travelling. The version I'm using is Pro v. 1.5

Thanks
James Fox

Post by James Fox »

To add to my last message, I'm using the two way synchronisation method.

Thanks J Fox
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please try the latest one - 1.6. Thanks.
James Fox

downloading 1.6pro

Post by James Fox »

The download file 1.6pro on your website is evidently corrupted and cannot be run. It all works if you download the plain 1.6. But I want the Pro, if possible. For the 1.6 pro you get the standard message 'The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete...etc.' Nothing wrong, clearly with my installer.
Also I have lost my passkey. So I'm at present on a time trial. Don't know where to find it. I think it disappeared when I uninstalled and deleted the new dowload, to check whether the fault was yours or mine. Could you re-send it?
Thanks
James Fox
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

James, EZOS Standard will not work with keys from EZOS Pro. That's why you're on a trial.
Just checked the download - worked fine. Please try clearing cache of your browser and then redownloading EZOS Pro into different directory. Should help. Thanks.
James Fox

download problems

Post by James Fox »

Followed your instructions, cleared the cache, downloaded to a different directory and still get the same error message about the installer being non functional. What do you suggest I do now? I'm stranded with the plain 6.1 non pro trial and I have to go away for a month tomorrow with my pc.

Thanks

James
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Another possible reason of the installation file not being downloaded properly is the use of a proxy server. Please try to disable it, as well.