6 Way Contacts Sync

General talk about our software.
benjamin.snare

6 Way Contacts Sync

Post by benjamin.snare »

I work in a social services department. All of our department (6 of us) want to use a common group contacts which all of us can create and edit the infomation. These contacts need to sync with our portable devices therefore the "share contacts" option in outlook is not good enough.
I was hoping that EZOS Pro might be able sync all our contacts for us. We each have our own computer, and we each have our own outlook account.
Can someone give me step-by-step guide on how to sync so we can endlessly create and edit a shared contacts list that is update automatically on each account?
Most others on the team are not techsavey and therefore I need to set it up so it is automatic.
Cheers
admin
Site Admin

Re: 6 Way Contacts Sync

Post by admin »

You can start with reading the Help file. It describes in details how to start synchronizing and how to set up automatic scheduled synchronizations. If anything's still unclear, please feel free to ask. Thanks.
benjamin.snare

Post by benjamin.snare »

I ran the wizard but it sync'd everything even thought I only wanted (and ticked) the contacts to be sync'd.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please consider not running the wizard if you want only a certain set of folders to be synchronized. There's no option to select folders for synchronization from within the wizard.
benjamin.snare

Post by benjamin.snare »

I have tried to set up sync without wizard, but after i deselect everything besides contacts it will not allow me to sync at all. I need a step by step description on how to sync JUST CONTACTS. Your help files are not helpful/descriptive enough and are not clear at all. Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Could you please post a screenshot here of what happens when you have only Contacts selected? Are you still able to click on one of the synchronization buttons in the middle?