AV Error after sync, which isn't syncing either

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
CaptainJack

AV Error after sync, which isn't syncing either

Post by CaptainJack »

So having bought the portable version of the product, I find that I get the now quite infamous Access Violation error, when running from my USB drive. I am using v.1.23 on a Vista machine, but get the error on my XP system and my W2k3 server, running Office 2007.

Get the error almost everytime. Program does sync contacts and tasks, but not the calendar. Have spent wasted hours trying to figure out. If there is a simple "DUH" solution, great, love to hear it... otherwise, a short and easy to follow refund procedure would be my second choice.

Help?
admin
Site Admin

Re: AV Error after sync, which isn't syncing either

Post by admin »

Please forward us the latest log file to ezsupport [at] ezoutlooksync.com. You can find it in the program's directory on a USB flash drive. Thanks.
CaptainJack

Post by CaptainJack »

Ok ... I checked. Again, I am using the portable version (1.23). There are the following files on my USB drive:
English.lng
EZOSPort.ini
EXOutlookSync.chm
EZOutlookSync.exe
EZOutlookSync.ini
License.txt
A data folder is under this one, it has:
OA125A47.ini
716C673.ini
Backup1.pst

There is nothing resembling a log file... any ideas?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Very hard to say what's causing the problem especially if it's present on one OS only. Probably you could delete all the sensitive data from the PST file and forward us what's left in the Calendar? Just make sure the AV error is still reproducible. Thanks!