No groups show up

General talk about our software.
KiwiDon

No groups show up

Post by KiwiDon »

Using trial Outlook<->AndriodSync. Tested sync my contacts. All went across OK, but no groups show up. When I try to make a group on my mobile it says it already exists, but I cannot see it.
I must be doing something wrong could someone help.
Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: No groups show up

Post by admin »

What's your Android version? Also, are you able to see at least some of the groups on your phone?
KiwiDon

Post by KiwiDon »

Android version 4.0.4 No groups show up. All contacts show up. If a I try to create a group that I use in Outlook I am told it already exists.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What if you create a new test group that's not exist in Outlook. Will it be created and will you be able to see it on your phone?
maliha3492

Post by maliha3492 »

Hi,

I have tried trial version of EZOutlookSync pro. I have following query about your product.

1. When we run the EZOutlookSync.exe from command prompt by specifying source and target and if the target PST file is not present we get pop-up messages asking about creation of PST file and its type (i.e. password protected or compressed). Can these pop-up messages be avoided?

2. Also to run the exe the “English.lng” file is compulsory can we eliminated necessity of this file?

3. We also observed the if the PST file has some folders with names in non-English language like Urdu, these folders and their content is not copied. is this because my outlook using that pst file ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1. Not at the moment, unfortunately. Will probably add this feature in the next version.
2. You cannot.
3. What's your Outlook version? If it's 2003 or older, please make sure the PST file is in the Unicode format.