Saved Profiles

Post your suggestions for future versions of our apps here.
Bill

Saved Profiles

Post by Bill »

Provide a feature that allows synchronization profiles to be saved. For example:

- Define a profile for synchronizing just the Calendar folders of my wife's and my PST files

- Define a profile for synchronizing just a specified set of folders between my local PST and my laptop PST

etc.

This feature would be needed for my next suggestion -- sensing synchronization need -- which I'll post in another message.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Sorry -- Just noticed that this is basically already a feature! A few thoughts, though:

1. The saved profile should include the way the PST folder structure was last displayed. For example, if I have rolled up a large folder tree then saved the profile, the next time I open the profile the tree should still be rolled up.

2. The saved profile should include the TYPE of synchronization. That is, if I define a pair of PSTs and a set of folders between them to be full synched, the profile should remember that's the type of synch I want (as opposed to a copy from source to target synch or vice versa).
Bill

Post by Bill »

3. Saved profiles should also save the specific folders I have chosen for synchronization. Currently, all that is saved is the source and target PSTs, not the folders within them.