Sync from second computer?

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
BV210

Sync from second computer?

Post by BV210 »

Sorry if this has been answered before. Let's say I'm working on the "Target" computer. Does the program sync automatically or is there some mechanism to kick off the sync? Basically, do I need to install the software on the "Target" or must I run the wizard from the "Source"

Thanks in advance!
max

Post by max »

Hello,
I undertsand these are 2 questions:

- yes, you need only one copy of EZOS on either computer. No 2 copies needed
- no, automatic synchronization not yet possible, but we are working on it.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team

Post by Guest »

I appreciate the quick answer! Thanks! But I do have a follow-up. Can I intiate a sync from the "Target" or can it only be done from the "Source"?
max

Post by max »

Anonymous wrote:I appreciate the quick answer! Thanks! But I do have a follow-up. Can I intiate a sync from the "Target" or can it only be done from the "Source"?
Does not matter. Either from source or target- should work both ways.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
BV210

Post by BV210 »

Okay, one more question. How do I initiate a sync from the "Target" computer without EZOutlookSync installed?
max

Post by max »

BV210 wrote:Okay, one more question. How do I initiate a sync from the "Target" computer without EZOutlookSync installed?
It is impossible. The "target" should have EZOS installed. You can call the computer target or source, but it should have EZOS installed.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
Merry

synching from both machines

Post by Merry »

max wrote:
BV210 wrote:Okay, one more question. How do I initiate a sync from the "Target" computer without EZOutlookSync installed?
It is impossible. The "target" should have EZOS installed. You can call the computer target or source, but it should have EZOS installed.
So the synch is just in one direction? Is it possible to do it in both directions?
max

Re: synching from both machines

Post by max »

Merry wrote:
max wrote:
So the synch is just in one direction? Is it possible to do it in both directions?
The synch is in two directions, from the computer that has EZOS installed.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team