Command line and folder checkboxes not working/saving

Post your bug reports and support issues here.

Command line and folder checkboxes not working/saving

Post by Guest »

When I tested the beta version the command line switches worked for auto. syncing. Also, when I loaded the program, all the boxes were checked and the source and target files popped up with the saved profile.

However, with the RC version,
(1) When I load the program I have to select the source file, target file, and then go through and check all the boxes of the folders I want to sync. Even when I manually load the correct profile, none of this comes up automatically. In the beta version it worked fine.

(2) When I run the program from the command line using the proper format it simply opens the window as if I had simply loaded the program. But the files don't come up as well as checkboxes and it doesn't even run at all.

These feature are essential to useful program operation. Can you help me fix these problems?

Thanks,
Peter
max

Post by max »

Hello Peter,

I understand you use Profiles, and RC has a known problem with Profiles, to be fixed in next build.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team

fix?

Post by Guest »

How do I use the command line functionality if the profiles don't work?
max

Re: fix?

Post by max »

Anonymous wrote:How do I use the command line functionality if the profiles don't work?
You can use the PST file names as below. The disadvantage is that all folders will be synchronized:

EZOutlookSync.exe /s:FileName1.pst /t:FileName2.pst /d:s /e
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team

problems still...

Post by Guest »

Ok. I put this for the command line option:

"C:\Program Files\EZOutlookSync Pro\EZOutlookSync.exe" /s:"C:\Documents and Settings\Peter\Local Settings\Application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst" /t:"\\WPF-Desktop\Outlook\Outlook.pst" /d /e

I checked the file paths and they are valid.

But, it is not syncronizing anything at all. It looks like it is, but it says 0 items processed, even when I add a few calendar events, but nothing transfers either way. ??

Peter
max

Post by max »

We just released a RC 2 version, which has Profiles and command line bugs fixed- please re-download from http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/download/E ... ncPro1.exe and try.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team