Permanent Registration Key

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
CAPnMASS

Permanent Registration Key

Post by CAPnMASS »

I have tried several times to request a permanent registration key - I paid money for What? - will not work.

Your hardware ID: CD0F-86DD
Your license name: Clark A. Patterson

CAPnMASS@verizon.net

or

CAPnMASS@aol.com
jtruchon

Me Too

Post by jtruchon »

I'm having the same problem. Tried to e-mail support for my permanent key, but it came back undeliverable. I posted a private message to Max in the forum three days ago and still nothing.

EZOutlook support...how about some support...
- John {registered user}
Roger

Where's the Key?

Post by Roger »

Me too. Paid for permanent registration key last Wednesday. Nada. Will give it a few more days, then tell my credit card company not to pay.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please send all requests concerning permanent license keys to our support e-mail at ezsupport@ezoutlooksync... Every single e-mail message is being taken care of. Thank you.
CAPnMASS

Email registration requests being responed to?

Post by CAPnMASS »

I have sent several requests via email and never have received a reponse! I have even tried using different ISP's. In fact, I have marked my posts to notify me of replies here as well - never received anything either. What gives?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Today we've forwarded you the key for the third time. Please make sure your spam filters aren't filtering our messages out. If you still will not receive the key, please let me know. I'll PM it to you in the forum. Thanks.