Error: Access violation at address 00000064. Read of address
General talk about our software.
I installed Version 1.3 and was able to synchronize OK, however, when the program was done I got the window that says, "Synchronize Complete" and I clicked OK. Then another window opened that said, "Mapi Error: 80040107" - I clicked OK, and then the Source window (with the local PST) was blank - that is, it no longer showed the folders within the PST. I closed the application and restarted it, I reran the full synchronize operation (although I had just completed it). It indicated there was only one Calendar record to copy, I let it run, and it finished OK. I clicked OK and everything was fine - no Mapi error.