Multiple calendars

General talk about our software.
BobEReed

Multiple calendars

Post by BobEReed »

I am running the portable trial version from a flash drive. It works fantastic for the standard set of outlook folders and am excited about this being what I need. Will the full version support multiple calendars and multiple contact folders? Right now I am testing it between my laptop and my desktop, both of which have Outlook 2002. At work I have 2007. Will it still sync the files between all three? There is an excel file that I carry back and forth, too. I know that this syncs outlook, but is there a way to attach that file to the sync, even if it is just to auto load it during that operation? Thanks in advance.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple calendars

Post by admin »

Yes, absolutely. Multiple Outlook files are supported even with the trial version. So you can try that for your work computer. Once the program is registered, it'll be able to work with multiple contact folders.

With regard to the MS Excel file. Unfortunately there's no way to attach it to the synchronization process currently. But we've received several similar requests recently. We may seriously think about implementing this feature for the future versions of the program.