General questions about Product- Michael

General talk about our software.
mamarrano

General questions about Product- Michael

Post by mamarrano »

Good afternoon,

I just want to make sure it is worth trying your product by confiming some things about "EZOutlookSync." I have a four year old HP pavillion laptop with Windows Vista OS on it and MS office 20007 with outlook. (I am looking to very shortly upgrade to OS7.) I just bought a "lenevo" laptop with Windows OS8 on it. I am trying to "corral" my outlook info (tasks, appt,s) between them as I am going to use my old laptop like a desktop and would like to "sync" any changes made in Outlook each day on it with my Lennovo laptop which has MS office 2013 on it with outlook. Can this be readily done wih your product? For a non-techie? :D

Just a quick additonal Q. I just got a new Samsung SIII Android phone. Would you know of any solution (product) to somehow get my outlook info "synced" to it? I know a Windows phone may have made this solution a lot easier one to figure out :)

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration on my questions.

Michael.
admin
Site Admin

Re: General questions about Product- Michael

Post by admin »

Yes, such synchronization can be done easily. Only one condition here is that your PCs should be within a LAN. In other words if you can access file from one computer on another, you shouldn't have any problems setting EZOutlookSync up and making it work.

As for your second question, feel free to try our other product - Outlook<->Android Sync. Search for it in the Google Play Store and download Windows counterpart version from our web site.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.
mamarrano

Post by mamarrano »

Thank you so much for prompt reply! It helps build trust for me about your company in general:)

Let me see if I understand. By LAN, well I just bought a "USB Transfer Cable" that allows me to copy. drag/drop file folders from one laptop to another, etc. Please let me know if this is Like a "local area network" that you reference.

For the android phone to windows laptop solution, I would download the android app from Google store on my smartphone and then go to your website while on one of my laptops and download the PC manger of whatever you call it. Does this sound correct?

So, if I have this all straight, I would use the USB cable and your product to "sync" Outlook between laptops, and then sync from the laptop with your program on it to the android phone to complete the cycle?:<

Hopefully, you can interpret my logic here:<

Thank you again,

Michael Marrano.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, your solution with the USB transfer cable should work.

Your logic is correct. Feel free to try all that now :) Thanks.
mamarrano

Post by mamarrano »

Your are awesome my friend! :D

I am slow going when it comes to new IT stuff, but I am going to start working on this solution this Saturday and Sunday:)

I guess if I have technical questions along they way as I use your products I would have to go into one of the other forums right?

michael marrano.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's totally up to you. We can continue in this topic, if you with. Whatever is more convenient for you. Thanks!
mamarrano

Post by mamarrano »

Quick question,

I am going to try both the ezsync and the Outlook to Android products. I do not know what the 32 bit vs 64 bit means, although I have heard of it. How can I check which version I have on each device? I have two laptops and a Samsung Galaxy III cellphone.

Thank you,

Michael.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You only need to check your Outlook version. Please start Outlook on either of your PCs and lick on File->Office Account and there's the About Outlook button.