Installation Help

General talk about our software.
weschue

Installation Help

Post by weschue »

I downloaded the OutlAndrSync1_64.exe file (twice) and ran it (dozen times) but it does not appear to have completed. I have tried it both with Outlook open and Outlook closed. I am running Windows 8-64 bit and Outlook 2013. I have not yet loaded the app on my Android. What is the problem?
weschue

Re: Installation Help

Post by weschue »

After reboot followed by another download of OutlAndrSync1_64 (2).exe, the application did install. Now when the application is run, the following error is posted "No Outlook installation detected or you are using a 64-bit version of Outlook........."
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.38 KiB) Viewed 33627 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's very odd. Is Outlook installed on the same PC you're running the program from?
weschue

Post by weschue »

Yes, I downloaded and ran OutlAndrSync1_64.exe on the same computer as Outlook.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please try downloading the 32-bit edition of the program (http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/download/OutlAndrSync1.exe), let's see if this version is able to run ok.
weschue

Post by weschue »

I downloaded and installed the 32bit version (OutlAndrSync1.exe). I now get the following error. "Cannot start server. Server port number is being in use........"
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.24 KiB) Viewed 33602 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please change the port number in Tools->Options or close the 64-bit edition, which seems to be running in parallel on the background.