Researched it, bought it

General talk about our software.
dbzl

Researched it, bought it

Post by dbzl »

I just bought your product, thought I'd let you know how and why.

First I googled "synchronize PST". After sorting out all the duplications because of various names and sources, I came up with 4 distinct products.

One of them looked slick/prof... had Outlook plugin... but complicated setup on both source and target computers. After messing with it for a while I gave up. I'm an IT professional so I'm sure I would have gotten it, but why purchase extra hassles.

The next one connected okay, but had a goofy interface with unnecessary graphics, not as straight-forward... gave that one up.

The next two, including yours, appeared to be very similar, straightforward presentation, easy setup. I pored over on-line info, help, website, etc. Your website had more information. This Forum allowed me to get an idea what other users were thinking and to see your responsiveness. Finally, your trial had full functionality while the other had partial functionality, allowing me to fully test the software's utility.

I have a laptop that I sync with one PST at home and another PST at work. I've got a PDA that I sync with the laptop and with home, plus I sync any of them with my yahoo account on the web. Works great. I sent in the money.

Thanks, Doug B.
max

Post by max »

Thank you, Doug, for sharing your experience with us!
Please feel free to post if you have any ideas, suggestions, appraisals or complaints.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team